Friday, April 1, 2011

In Business Full Time!

Photography Available Full Time!
It is with much excitement that I announce that Jean Wozniak Photography is now available full time! It has been a dream to be able to make my photography my career and that dream is now within reach!

What does this mean for you?
I am available to help you with many photographic needs!

- Family Lifestyle Portraits (incorporating places or things that are unique to each family)
- Child/Infant/Maternity Portraits
- Weddings
- High School Seniors
- Commercial and Family Events
- Commercial Project Photographs
- Executive Portaits
- Fine Art Wall Hangings

For samples of these services, check out the gallery pages at www.jeanwozniakphotography.com

Why Choose Jean Wozniak Photography?
- Custom, on-location service brought to you
- Dedicated to creating artful images, not just “pictures”
- Takes time to get to know you the client and your specific needs
- Sessions are fun and relaxed
- Caring, thoughtful, friendly personality
- Truly passionate about photography
- 26 years capturing the world around me
- Award Winning images
- Proud six-year member and current 2nd Vice President of Professional
Photographer’s Association

Watch for special photographic events to come!

Anyone can take your picture, I want to become your family photographer! How can I help you!!

No comments: