Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun Wedding

I had the pleasure of being a part of a wonderful wedding in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire on Memorial Day weekend. These folks knew how to have a fun time. The bride and groom were very sweet. It is such a joy to be able to help them capture the memories of their special day. Here are some highlights.




















You never know what will happen when it comes to cutting the cake! I must say that although the bride had some fun with this, it was done very tastefully!


The groom made sure the dance floor was well tested!


All in all, I'd say the wedding "rocked"!

3 comments:

agustina bolena said...

The pictures are awsomes, you are an artist with the camara.

Suzy said...

Beautiful! You captured some great moments. LOVE the one with the tattoo girl. I'm sure they will be extremely pleased.

Flymaine said...

Great pictures!! I love the previous ones of the family moments too! Come to Maine and take pictures!!! - Dale